Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Two New Widgets

I just wrote two quick widgets: CPU Overlay and Developer Settings Shortcut. CPU Overlay is a quick method of launching the "Show CPU Usage" option from Developer Settings. Simply click it and your CPU usage will be displayed on screen. Developer Settings Shortcut is just a settings shortcut to the Developer Options. Strangely, there was no built in shortcut widget for them already, so I wrote one.

Enjoy.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=FungalJungal

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm seeking for an understanding why my Galaxy S3 Android became slow. I installed the CPU usage overlay and I'm trying to understand how to read its CPU usage data.

    I see three numbers on the top and then the list of processes with numbers. There are also colors. Could you please tech me how what do the numbers and colors mean?

    Thanks
    Oleg

    ReplyDelete